BRIO Wooden Railway Blog

Blue Steam Engine restored

I just finished a project to restore my very ragged #33429 Blue Steam Engine, which I first wrote about back in December. Here's what it looked like when I received it:

And this is what it looks like now:

I documented every step of the process and will be writing an article on what I did very soon for those who are curious and may want to experiment with restoring their own pieces. It was a very long and at times tedious project but it was absolutely worth it in the end!

Posted in Restoration.

Note: Comments are screened and will not appear until they have been reviewed.

Shop for BRIO on